Balance Ball game Balance Ball game

This game would be more enjoyable if you could use the keyboard instead of the mouse. However, I do like the idea of the game and I know I could like this more if the game were smoother than this. Great game, idea, but bad in control though. Sorry to say.

Animal Maze Series 4 Animal Maze Series 4

This is pretty good I say. I like the idea of mixing Tetris, and the other elements here. The only thing is, using the same music over and over since the first installment of the series is what keeps this from getting a good score. Seriously, it was nice in the first game, but it seems like you milked it for other parts. I have an idea though, why not merge all Animal Game series into one? 6 series of mazes in one, different game elements and levels put in to play. There's a level system and depth. Just putting it out there. I know this is an old game though so you probably won't even see this comment.

Animal Maze Series 2 Animal Maze Series 2

Well, I managed to beat it after minutes went by, almost through a fit and did a RQ, but nope I kept going! It was tough. The game is pretty cute, but the music is annoyingly cute, it's like testing your ability to stand 10 minutes of this song while doing this puzzle! It tortures you while you work to complete the puzzle. Hehe. XP

Tickle Rickles! Tickle Rickles!

Cute! ^^, I like how the art was done and content.